Blog: The Senior's Advocate
Posted on: Jun 12, 2014
If you are a sales-minded and competitive individual who is looking for an exciting and rewarding new career, join the EntryPoint team! We are looking for driven and personable Outside Sales Representatives to sell insurance and other financial products designed specifically for the senior market, including health insurance (particularly Medicare supplements) life insurance and other benefits. Our average agent earns $68,000 a year, and many over our veteran agents make in excess of $150,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity to cultivate a long-term career with EntryPoint, where you will earn a great living while helping to make a positive difference in the lives of our seniors.
Outside Sales Representative – Insurance Agent (Senior Market)
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work within an assigned territory and make in-home, “kitchen-table" sales presentations to seniors who have expressed interest in insurance products to augment their existing financial resources. Unlike other FMO’s and many captive agencies, we have perfected the art of setting qualified appointments for our sales team, and set you up for success. Our state-of-the-art quoting software and in-home tablet presentations will help you MAXIMIZE every sales call.
Your specific duties as an Outside Sales Representative will include:
• Following up on all leads and appointments provided to you
• Engaging in a preliminary conversational interview with prospective clients to determine their overall needs and priorities and to establish rapport
• Engaging in some basic need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients’ financial and investment status, health, concerns and objectives
• Presenting prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions
• Responding to and overcoming objections with the goal of making a one-call close
• Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
• Ensuring that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis
• Participating in monthly team meetings
• Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must be tenacious with a strong work ethic and be motivated by a love of competition coupled with a strong desire to earn. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport with prospective clients as you educate them about our financial products. It is also important for you to be an empathetic individual with a commitment to helping clients while treating them with the utmost respect.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position include:
• No experience required – will train; previous experience in industries like auto sales, restaurant and education a plus
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Valid insurance license
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured vehicle
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
As an Outside Sales Representative with Entry Point, you will be part of an organization that prides itself on maintaining a positive and supportive team atmosphere to allow you to focus on making the most effective and compelling presentations possible. You will be provided world-class new agent training designed to ensure your success with us, regardless of your previous work background.. We will also assist you in obtaining your insurance license. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as an Outside Sales Representative, and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes an uncapped commission-based pay structure as well as performance recognition, reward programs and incentives.
Build a better life for your family while making a positive difference for others!
About SBGRA's EntryPoint:
A career as an insurance professional with EntryPoint is a rewarding one. As a licensed representative, you provide a much needed service for your clients while placing yourself in a position to achieve a level of self-fulfillment known to the elite. You will earn excellent income and help both individuals and families with their health and life insurance needs.
Today more than ever, it is more important to work with a progressive, innovative, marketing-focused organization that invests in helping you succeed. EntryPoint does not need the glory or brand recognition…our job is to offer a “turn-key” agency system that can be private-labeled and maintained on your behalf. Really, all you have to do is wake up and sell!! We are committed to providing you with the training, products and sales tools you need to fulfill your clients needs and achieve excellence in this industry.
For over 15 years, EntryPoint has been dedicated to meeting the health and life insurance needs of seniors as the leading producer for many of the country's largest insurance companies. As one of the nation's largest and most innovative senior life and health insurance marketing organizations, we have a history of excellence and a solid understanding of the challenges seniors face.